One Direction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Direction

For All the one direction fans :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Not Leaving One Direction?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika<3
Admin
Erika<3

Harry Not Leaving One Direction? Empty
PostSubject: Harry Not Leaving One Direction?   Harry Not Leaving One Direction? EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Harry Not Leaving One Direction? Harry-Styles-One-Direction
After their lightning-fast rise to fame, the boys of One Direction are already facing breakup rumors, with member Harry Styles‘ latest travel itinerary suggesting he’s on the lookout for a solo career, according to the Daily Star. “[Harry's] been offered a big solo project, so he flew out to Los Angeles without the rest of the boy band,” a source says. “He’s been in America filming something. It may have been an advert or a film — I can’t say exactly what — but it’s worth a lot of money.” But a rep for the boy band is quick to quash the rumors, saying the trip wasn’t for business at all. “This report is false. Harry was on vacation in L.A.,” their rep tells Hollyscoop.
Back to top Go down
https://onedirectionzone.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1