One Direction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Direction

For All the one direction fans :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Direction's Harry Styles Missed Terribly by His Mom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika<3
Admin
Erika<3

One Direction's Harry Styles Missed Terribly by His Mom Empty
PostSubject: One Direction's Harry Styles Missed Terribly by His Mom   One Direction's Harry Styles Missed Terribly by His Mom EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:14 pm

One Direction's Harry Styles Missed Terribly by His Mom 572744_100003719336299_598350257_n

One Direction's Harry styles is missed terribly by his mom, Anne Cox--or as she is called in the U.K.--Harry's 'mum.' It must have been very difficult for her when Harry climbed the ladder to fame and fortune along with the rest of the One Direction band mates--Liam Payne, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson.

According to a report from NOW Magazine, Harry and his mom are very close and before Anne Cox remarried it was just her and Harry at home together.

"It was just the two of us. I went through a very hard time when his sister [Gemma] left for university - it was like I was going through empty nest syndrome," Harry's mom says. "I was alone in the house with Harry for a year so we got even closer."

It must have been very difficult for Anne Cox to go through watching Harry move away if it was hard on her to see Gemma simply go off to college. After all, Harry Styles was taking off to travel the world.

"When he left, a similar thing happened. It was a weird feeling," she admits.

She does take comfort, however, in seeing pictures of her son most everywhere she goes.

"But now I can just walk into a newsagent to see a picture of him," she says.

It must be really hard on all the One Direction band mate's parents to see their 18 through 20-year-old boys traveling around the world. They're a long way away from home for longer periods than they've ever been away before.

Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson--listen up. Call your 'mums' and your dads--and often, too. Text the, Skype with them and add them as friends and connections on Facebook and Twitter. They're your very best fans.

And you know what else? Someday, if and when the One Direction hype dies done and all the screaming girls go away--your parents will still be your biggest fans.

Point taken? Good!
Back to top Go down
https://onedirectionzone.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1