One Direction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Direction

For All the one direction fans :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zayn Malik Obsessed Over Bad Photo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika<3
Admin
Erika<3

Zayn Malik Obsessed Over Bad Photo Empty
PostSubject: Zayn Malik Obsessed Over Bad Photo   Zayn Malik Obsessed Over Bad Photo EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Zayn Malik might always look gorgeous to One Direction fans, but even a member of the hottest boy band in the world can feel a little insecure every now and then. And all it took to make Zayn feel bad about himself was one bad photo.

According to Teen Now, poor Zayn absolutely tore himself up over the odd way he looked in a picture that made it look like his "whole face had dropped." Zayn might have looked strange because he had just jumped off of a step or something, but he was still devastated knowing that everyone would be able to see the bad pic. Here's what he said about it:

"I had to look at it six or seven times to see if it really was me. I was wondering if they'd done something to the picture. It was horrible. I hated it!"

Unfortunately for Zayn Malik, that's the way life is for celebrities. Normal people can spend hours taking photos of themselves until they get one that's good enough for Facebook, but celebs are often photographed at their worst, like when they're smoking (something Zayn's been guilty of), making a funny face at the paparazzi, picking their nose, looking tired, or having a bad hair day. But at least Zayn can take comfort in knowing that he won't have to deal with the same level of photo issues that female celebs have: they also have to worry about being photographed without makeup, with full bellies (which often spark baby bump rumors), and when they're suffering from an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction.

While Zayn Malik might not always like having his photo taken, he doesn't think that being famous is all bad. In fact, he credits all the attention One Direction is getting for helping him to overcome his shyness—fame has made him more confident, and now he has a much easier time talking to people. So while becoming a celebrity does have it negatives, Zayn describes the way fame has affected his life like this:

"I think I've changed, but in a good way."

So are you happy that Zayn's more talkative now, or do you prefer a quiet, shy guy? And have you ever seen a bad photo of him? Sound off in the comments!
Back to top Go down
https://onedirectionzone.forumotion.com

Zayn Malik Obsessed Over Bad Photo
Page 1 of 1