One Direction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Direction

For All the one direction fans :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Styles Does Not Understand The Hunger Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika<3
Admin
Erika<3

Harry Styles Does Not Understand The Hunger Games Empty
PostSubject: Harry Styles Does Not Understand The Hunger Games   Harry Styles Does Not Understand The Hunger Games EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:12 pm

It looks like Louis Tomlinson owes Harry Styles a few dates to the cinema, or a snuggle up in bed with a book, as Hazza has absolutely no idea what The Hunger Games is about. Zero.
Harry Styles Does Not Understand The Hunger Games 230412harry1
“Is the concept that you have to fight while being hungry? Like are you still hungry while you’re fighting?” Harry asked in an interview with The Hot Hits.

“What do you mean?” asked Louis. “Have you not seen the film? People die because they starve, but they don’t have to...”

“I thought they were fighting for food.”

“What like it’s a war between McDonalds employees, like ‘Get me the Big Mac’,” replied Luigi, clearly experiencing that awful moment when the person who you thought could do no wrong turns out to be a cretin.

Harry Styles Does Not Understand The Hunger Games 230412harry2
“I thought it was like you fought for your town to have food for like, a year and then you do the games again...”

“You’ve misunderstood the whole concept,” cut in Louis. “The film is a fight for survival.”

Well this is awkward.

Note to selves: When spending time with Louis Tomlinson make sure you are up to date on all popular culture. He does NOT respect gaps in knowledge.

Maybe Harry should watch this video of The Wanted taking on The Hunger Games.
Back to top Go down
https://onedirectionzone.forumotion.com

Harry Styles Does Not Understand The Hunger Games
Page 1 of 1