One Direction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Direction

For All the one direction fans :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zayn Confesses "Im the shy one!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika<3
Admin
Erika<3

Zayn Confesses "Im the shy one!" Empty
PostSubject: Zayn Confesses "Im the shy one!"   Zayn Confesses "Im the shy one!" EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Zayn Confesses "Im the shy one!" Zayn_malik_jacket

Attention, 1D fans! We have a super fun fact to share with you about one of your five fave boys: Zayn recently revealed that he is the shyest member of One Direction!He confessed, “I’m the shy one. Before The X Factor, I’d never done anything that required me to have to speak for cameras or in front of people.”In fact, this quiet cutie didn’t even think he would make it past the X Factor auditions! So when he got the chance to join the band, he was ecstatic! While we’re on the subject of Zayn, here’s one more fact about the mysterious hottie: He loves comic books and used to collect them — “which is quite a geeky thing to do, I think,” he shared. A shy side AND a geeky side? We wonder what other surprises Zayn has up his perfect letterman jacket sleeves.
Back to top Go down
https://onedirectionzone.forumotion.com

Zayn Confesses "Im the shy one!"
Page 1 of 1