One Direction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Direction

For All the one direction fans :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liam Payne Misses Girlfriend Danielle Peazer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika<3
Admin
Erika<3

Liam Payne Misses Girlfriend Danielle Peazer Empty
PostSubject: Liam Payne Misses Girlfriend Danielle Peazer   Liam Payne Misses Girlfriend Danielle Peazer EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Liam Payne Misses Girlfriend Danielle Peazer Liam-Paynes-girlfriend-Danielle-Peazer
The One Direction heartthrob is currently in the US with the group and is upset the time difference makes it difficult for him to speak with Danielle Peazer.

He tweeted: "@DaniellePeazer wish you were awake Sad miss you (sic)"

Dancer Danielle replied: "@Real_Liam_Payne sorry, call me when u wake up. Miss u babe, not long now Smile xxx (Sic)"

Despite finding it tough, Liam and Danielle are used to spending time apart and the 'What Makes You Beautiful' hitmaker was excited about being reunited with his girlfriend after a break away last month.

He tweeted to her: "I miss you lots few more hours Smile (sic)"

However, some people seem to want to make life difficult for the couple and have even sent doctored pictures to Danielle of Liam with another famous woman.

He tweeted recently: "So just seen a bigger edited picture of me and a girl and saw its demi lovatto nice of sum ppl to send it to my girlfriend Smile (sic)"

Liam has previously admitted he finds life on the road tricky sometimes, though he knows he is lucky to be a part of One Direction.

He said recently: There's a part of me that occasionally wants to go back to Wolverhampton and just chill out, play the field, be normal again. Just chill out..."

"But I know how incredibly lucky I am, how privileged I am to be doing this."
Back to top Go down
https://onedirectionzone.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1