One Direction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Direction

For All the one direction fans :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Styles Wants To Shave His Head?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika<3
Admin
Erika<3

Harry Styles Wants To Shave His Head? Empty
PostSubject: Harry Styles Wants To Shave His Head?   Harry Styles Wants To Shave His Head? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:26 pm

Harry Styles Wants To Shave His Head? 307713-one-directions-harry-styles-wants-to-shave-his-head-200
One Direction’s Harry Styles caused a stir during a radio interview recently when he revealed that he wants to shave off his curly hair.

The 18-year-old was a guest on Nick Grimshaw’s Radio 1 show, and as well as revealing his hair woes, he also got fans going when he said that he wears his sister’s tights underneath his jeans.

Speaking to his hairdresser on the phone, he said: “I want to shave my hair off, and no-one will really let me. Everyone’s telling me not to do it. And my argument is, like, I think my popularity is in my face and not my hair.”

Harry then went on to phone his stylist and said: “I was reading a magazine today, and I saw this big article in the back, and it was talking about men wearing tights…so I’ve been putting them on under my jeans.

“So I’m just wondering if you could get me some good ones. Like, some crotchless ones. I’ve been stealing my sister’s. Do you think they do gold ones?”

Rumour has it that it was all a prank for Nick’s Call or Delete radio feature, but we like to think that he wasn’t really joking…
Back to top Go down
https://onedirectionzone.forumotion.com

Harry Styles Wants To Shave His Head?
Page 1 of 1