One Direction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Direction

For All the one direction fans :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Louis Surprises Girlfriend Eleaoner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika<3
Admin
Erika<3

Louis Surprises Girlfriend Eleaoner Empty
PostSubject: Louis Surprises Girlfriend Eleaoner   Louis Surprises Girlfriend Eleaoner EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Louis Surprises Girlfriend Eleaoner 11140|00001d1cb|dc3f_orh100000w220_Louis-Tomlinson-and-Eleanor-Calder
Louis Tomlinson appears to have surprised girlfriend Eleanor Calder shortly before she took an exam today.

The One Direction star obviously wanted to show his support to Eleanor, who's currently in the grips of revision and tests at Manchester University.

'@EleanorJCalder I'm sure you will have done well today hun! Nice surprise to see your boyfriend before you went in? Smile xxx,' Tweets Louis' mum Johannah, who's formed a close bond with Eleanor.

Johannah also gave the 19-year-old part-time model a 'little charm' as a good luck present.

And the Tomlinsons didn't stop there - thoughtful Doncaster boy Louis decided to send his well-wishes to Eleanor via Twitter.

'Good luck to my lovely girlfriend @EleanorJCalder for her exam today!!' Tweets Louis, 20.
Back to top Go down
https://onedirectionzone.forumotion.com

Louis Surprises Girlfriend Eleaoner
Page 1 of 1